We analyze and leverage the same database that agents, banks, appraisers and buyers use to correctly price a property.
Today's home buyers are armed with more information than ever. They often tell their agents which home they want to see and which they have already ruled out, because of lack of quality photos. We make sure that your listing "wows" the potential buyer by ensuring your online listing has high-impact photos to make a long lasting first impression and fuel buyer desire to see more.
1. Professional Photographs - Beautiful, eye-catching photos are very important to catch the attention and attract buyers who search online for your home. We take the highest quality photos for the greatest impact and to showcase your home's best features.
2. Drone - Our camera-equipped quadcopter shoots high-def photos and videos from the air, to capture an impressive point of view of your home.
3. Videography - Our team uses high-quality video to create a compelling story and virtual tour of your home that will capture buyer's attention.
4. 3D Technology - Our latest addition to create an incredible marketing story for your home is the use of Matterport camera featuring powerful new technology to create a detailed 3D Showcase of your home, for the ultimate virtual experience. With this technology, home buyers can move through your property online and see it from every angle. This 3D showcases are especially popular with our foreign home buyers, giving them the ability to experience the inside of the home.
1. Data - We arm ourselves with National Association of Realtors data that tells us exactly where buyers found the home thy purchased. The top three ways are ONLINE, with AGENTS and through the YARD SIGNS.
2. Targeted Campaigns - We target our marketing strategy and resources to match where buyers are finding homes right now. We proactively adjust our campaigns to ensure maximum exposure to potential buyers. This enables your home to be more visible and we can sell it faster.
33% of buyers find the home they purchase through real estate agents. While this figure has declined in the shift to online search, it is still significant. Therefore, we are committed to marketing to other real estate agents!